Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The business of Tagging

I have been tagged... so, here goes...

I am… someone you would easily miss when walking down the street.

I believe… that the universe is full of aliens more scared of us than we are of them. Someday an intergalactic highway will indeed wipe out this teeny-weeny planet that we think of as our whole wide world!

I read… erotic fiction on the web, especially the sadomasochistic kind!!!

I dream… that I am having a threesome with the 2 hottest imaginable chics and they turn into vampires only to suck the life out of me!

I think… about SEX, all the time!!!

I cannot… stop thinking about the mail which said that a Pig’s orgasm can last for more than 30 minutes!!! Lucky pig.

I wish… I could be Calvin for one day – just one day :)

I wonder… what would happen if the function of the sexes reversed all of a sudden. Men started carrying babies, women started wooing men…

I want… to be that pig in my next life. Imagine… 30 minutes of bliss!!!
.
.
.

All right... if you have read through all that trash.... here are some bytes of reality, read on....

I am… just another guy from small town India, trying to make it big and break the shackles of a small-town middle-class mindset.

I believe… that each day should be lived to its fullest and there’s no point in looking back on a day where you could not do that… Carpe Diem, baby!

I read… anything that catches my fancy, though I seem to be outgrowing fiction with every passing book. Peter Bernstein’s Against the Gods refuses to be put down.

I dance… only when I am forced to. And obviously I suck at it.

I sing… when I am happy or alone.

I cry… not that often, but usually for reasons not to be disclosed here.

I love… my bike. There’s nothing quite as refreshing as the breeze in my hair, whatever little is left of it ;). Also love to sleep… can do that anywhere, anytime!

I would give my arm… for hmmmm… nothing! Nothing can be worth more than what I can achieve by working for it. If I can’t motivate myself to work for something, it ain’t worth having.

I wish… I had wings and my legs never get tired. Then I would be able to walk or fly over every imaginable piece of land and water on this planet. There’s so much to discover… still!

I want… to die a contented being, full of joy brought by a life fulfilled.

I should… post to my blog more regularly. And definitely take a shot at one professional sport, at least.

I cannot… stand the sight of an open wound.

I would love to… go back to Nagpur and do something for the people, maybe do something TO the people and make them more enterprising.

I will… get rich, or die trying :)

I hope… that someday I will understand myself.

I think… therefore I AM!!!

I tag…
Pawmee

6 comments:

educatedunemployed said...

I would give my arm… for hmmmm… nothing! Nothing can be worth more than what I can achieve by working for it. If I can’t motivate myself to work for something, it ain’t worth having.
Well said.
Btw, women do woo men..

Pratik said...

Of course they do! But at a b-school the ratio is so skewed in women's favour, that they hardly need to make an effort. Guess I have been here too long to assume that to be true...

Pratik said...

BTW, are you slandering ISB on your blog? They just blocked it...

ankur said...

wtf...they blocked her blog...!! MG...what the hell hv u been upto...told u not to go abt disclosing your peedophile love for tht 21 yrs olds...!! for god sake...u r a doctor..!

chee chee cheee...

educatedunemployed said...

Guys?!!..
Apparently it is blocked under illegal drugs or some such thing.I was told by some one from the current batch, and Ford Perfect confirmed it.I really didn't do anything.*Innocent look*

Nah, Ankur it wasn't love for a 21 year old some thing but for a retard..;)..I know I should have known better.*cheeky grin*

Pratik said...

These guys need to check the damn firewall man... even Pawmee's blog is blocked now... I guess consufing the hell out of its readers through his long-winded posts!