Thursday, January 18, 2007

Passion never fades away...

I see her standing in the corner of the room, leaning effortlessly against the wall.
The curve of her hips, jutting out tantalizingly – perfect, inviting a soft caress.
The slender neck – almost fragile, and surprisingly sensitive.

My fingers tremble with anticipation as I reach out to her.

Her response – instantaneous.
Her intensity – matching mine. Soft purring for a feather-touch, a loud scream if I force her.
The fit – she almost molds into my arms.

As I begin to explore, I realize

Her purpose – to give me joy, to just obey my commands.
She won’t – do anything on her own.
But she will – make music, if only I can, with her!

I am obviously still in love
.
.
.
With the Guitar!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

what is up with you people...making everything sexual! :)

Pratik said...

not sexual, it's called "intimate" :)

And if intimate always equals sexual in your dictionary then you need to control your thoughts :P

Anonymous said...

The title of this topic says it all dude :)

Pratik said...

jitu bhai... aap humaare blog pe padhare, blog ki kismat hai! Kabhi hum aapke comment ko, kabhi apne post ko sarahate hain!!! :)

educatedunemployed said...

Wow you can actually produce a piece of music ..any more talents to be uncovered??