Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another usless(?) list...

Things that absolutely frustrate me and make me want to rip my hair out…
- not having enough work to occupy the entire day
- moments when I feel incapable of any thought, not because I am exhausted, but because there simply isn’t anything I am thinking about. Absolute BLANK!
- People not taking ownership of their tasks
- Being dependent on others for info and them stalling despite being aware of the discomfort it’s causing me
- Lack of respect for other’s time
- Asking for help without having explored the options thereby undermining one’s own intellect

I have been guilty of some of the above. Other points, I have gathered from others’ behaviour. But does it help to make a list such as the one above? That’s like asking whether contemplation helps. Of course it helps…

At least I know now what bothers me and what factors I should keep in mind when making a decision and even in day-to-day life. Identifying the cause of frustration definitely goes a long way in relieving the anxiety. And it makes me more tolerant towards myself and more importantly towards others…

No comments: