Monday, December 11, 2006

Aap ki kashish...

Ok... this is not a romantic post... not even a post about a girl!

It just happens to be the song I am tuned in to right now Raaga. Well, why a Himessssssssss song of all the thousand options??? Coz it reminds me of Sarovar. Yeah, it's hard to believe, but sometimes you miss even the crappy things in life... coz the crappy things make others around them more enjoyable! If it weren't for Sarovar, I would have never had so many Maggi and Chai sessions behind I-block with the Haraamkhori Club of I-block SV3!!! Yeah, a hot cup of chai with tons of bakar - that's what I miss most here in the cold room of the Marriott Courtyard in Pittsburgh. Never thot a name could fit a place to such an extent - this place is really The Pitts!

Pradhan - in your honor, I am gonna listen to "Sutta" right now! Unfortunately can't play it on full blast - but what the heck - I am sure you appreciate the feelings!

4 comments:

don'thaveaclue said...

cobwebs were starting to form on ur blog...
u cud 2 things there..have a roethlisburger or wind a terrible towel at a football game..both not a lot of fun in that weather...but heck its something to do

Unknown said...

almost left a comment here..but your post is complete!

Pratik said...

but you still couldn't resist it, could you :)

Pratik said...

yeah man, trying hard to dust them off. The burger sounds worth trying, but football.... nah, that game is not for me!